Back in 2015, I first created this no-churn coffee ice cream, and to give it a new update, I am so excited. It’s better than ever before, and even after weeks in the freezer, it stays perfectly scoopable.
KETO ICE CREAM FOR THE COFFEE LOVER
I am a coffee addict and I make no secret of the fact. And I have no desire to quit my drug of choice, like many addicts.
But while from the caffeine, I do love the energy I get, there’s much more to it than that. Before the kids are awake, the slow sipping and savoring in the stillness of my quiet house.
I love everything about coffee. And I adore coffee-flavored desserts.
When the coffee comes together with cream and sweetener, there’s the magic that happens somewhere in there. Even many non-coffee drinkers enjoy coffee ice cream and it’s a heavenly combination.
You can bet it’s rich and creamy and full of deep coffee flavor when I make a keto coffee ice cream. You can’t mess around when you love that dark liquid brew as much as I do!
Keywords: keto coffee ice cream, no-churn coffee ice cream Prep
Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Freezing Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream divided
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener divided
- ¼ cup BochaSweet
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 to 1 ½ tablespoon instant coffee (Prefer decaf!)
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Over medium heat in a saucepan(medium), combine almond milk and 1 cup of the cream.
- Whisk in ¼ cup of the BochaSweet and the Swerve. Bring to a boil, then whisking occasionally, lower heat, and simmer FORTY minutes.
- Take away from heat and add the butter. Until butter gets melted, whisk to combine. Then with xanthan gum sprinkle the surface and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and instant coffee, until the coffee granules have dissolved. To room temperature, let cool.
- With the remaining Swerve sweetener, whip the remaining 1 ¼ cups whipping cream until it just holds stiff peaks. Until it gets well combined, gently fold in the cooled coffee mixture.
- To a container, transfer and freeze for about 5 or 6 hours, until firm.
No-Churn Keto Coffee Ice Cream
Amount Per Serving
(1 serving = approximately ½ cup)
Calories 265Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*