Your new go-to recipe for homemade ice cream will be this Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream!
With this keto raspberry cheesecake ice cream, enjoy a keto-approved sweet treat. This makes it SO easy to stick to keto-based nutrition.
Because you have full control of the ingredients, making ice cream at home is so appealing, especially when eating low carb!
Keto ice cream is a breeze to make. ????
For this keto raspberry cream cheese ice cream, there are a few key items I’m recommending and here’s why:
Ice Cream Maker: An ice cream maker is a key to making creamy, smooth ice cream.
Keto Sweetener: Because it tastes so close to real sugar, I’ve been on a Swerve kick lately. I actually used the Swerve Confectioners variety in this recipe, because my family says the granulated is a little too grainy. Use your favorite keto sweetener.
Vegetable Glycerin: Especially if you plan on enjoying your ice cream the same day, this ingredient is completely optional. When left in the freezer overnight, sometimes homemade ice cream can become rock solid. Personally, if you take it out to defrost for a bit, I find the ice cream is fine. The cream cheese helps!
Tips for making:
- You can powder your own sweetener. Just measure the amount of sweetener you need and then prior to adding it to your recipe, pulse in a processor or blender.
- You can reduce the amount of keto sweetener used depending on your preference for sweetness.
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
- (1 block) 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (1 small clamshell) 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- (optional)1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners,
- (optional)1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- Cream together Swerve confectioners and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable glycerin (optional), almond milk, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream. Mix until it gets smooth.
- Into an ice cream maker, pour the mixture, and freeze according to the machine’s instructions.
- Mash raspberries and sweeten with Swerve in a bowl(small), if desired.
- Add raspberry puree mixture to the ice cream toward the end of freeze time.
- Once frozen, serve ice cream. If firmer ice cream is desired, for about SIXTY minutes, place it in the freezer. Enjoy!
Yield: 8 servings,
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:
17.4g Total Carbs
14.6g Sugar Alcohol
1.5g Net Carbs