Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings. I’ve been using less and less of my other appliances to cook food, every since I got the Ninja Foodi that is an Instant Pot and an Air Fryer. It seriously is healthier for you with easy clean up and makes the food taste so much better.
To see what I’m talking about, test the recipe for yourself. Add some of your favorite spices to the mix if you want to change it up a bit. Enjoy!
- Fresh Chicken Wings
- 3-4 Large Eggs
- Bag of BBQ Pork Rinds
- (optional) Any of your favorite spices
- Wash chicken and put it aside.
- To a food processor, add bag of BBQ pork rinds and process till there are crumbles.
- In a bowl(medium size), put BBQ pork rind crumbles.
- To a bowl, crack eggs and add them and whisk together. First of all, form assembly line of chicken wings first, then egg wash, then pork rind crumbles.
- In egg wash, dip a chicken wing, then dip in pork rind crumbles and add to air fryer.
- Until you have a single layer of chicken wings filling the air fryer basket, repeat process.
- For 20 minutes, cook at 390 degrees F flipping them halfway.
- If you have more chicken wings to cook, repeat process.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Saturated Fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 461IU
Vitamin C: 1mg