A low-carb take on the classic. Low Carb Keto Tuscan Soup is hearty, creamy, full of flavor, and made in just one pot!
I have the perfect recipe for you if you love hearty soup! The Olive Garden’s favorite “Zuppa Toscana”, it’s a low carb and keto-friendly take. Even though the summer. It’s that good.
prep time: 10 MINUTES
Cook time: 35 MINUTES
Total time: 45 MINUTES
- (casings removed) 3 lb(1.4 kg) Hot Italian Sausage,
- 1 Large Onion, chopped,
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- (drained and sliced) 1 Cup Sundried tomatoes,
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- TWELVE Cups of Chicken Broth
- (de-stemmed and sliced thin) 1 Bunch Kale,
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- Add Italian sausage, breaking it up with your spatula, in a large pot/dutch oven, over medium-high heat, and sauté until cooked through.
- Add the onion after draining excess fat and cook until it gets softened. Stir in pepper, sundried tomatoes, oregano, salt, and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Pour in broth, bring to just a boil(and then reduce to a simmer). Add the chopped kale after simmering for FIFTEEN minutes and cook until the kale starts to wilt.
- Stir in cream and bring back to simmer.
- With salt and black pepper, season to taste then remove from heat.
- Serve with grated parmesan.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 13g
SATURATED FAT: 7g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 6g