Listen, 2 Ingredient Pizza Chips has way more low carb than you think. The essence of pizza…without the carbs. It gets really, really crispy— like a chip when you bake cheese. Cheesy Pizza Chips! Easy ingredients.
Your New Favorite Slice
Make them in 5 minutes flat. You will eat them just as fast because they are so crispy and delicious. The favorite way to serve 2 ingredients of Pizza Chips is with plenty of keto pizza sauce to dip them in.
- “Crust” – Crust is made entirely of cheese — Prefer mozzarella, but parmesan, cheddar, or a combination will do as well.
- Toppings – Prefer pepperoni, may also use diced ham, keto vegetables, and olives.
- Seasoning – For a tad extra flavor, add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
Dip for Keto Chips
In pizza sauce, we dip these oven-baked pizza chips. Another delicious choice, is Keto ranch dressing(feel free to use your favorite dip for these chips).
PREP TIME 5 MINS
COOK TIME 12 MINS
TOTAL TIME 17 MINS
- ▢2 cups mozzarella shredded
- ▢12 slices pepperoni
- ▢½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ▢(optional for dipping) keto pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 F & with parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- On the prepared baking sheet, form TWELVE flat mounds of mozzarella (2 cups), leaving 1″ between each mound. Depending on the size of your pan, (You may need to do this on 2 baking sheets.)
- With Italian seasoning (1/2 teaspoon), sprinkle each. Then top with a (12 slices)slice of pepperoni.
- Bake for about TWELVE mins—when the edges are golden brown, you’ll know your bites are done.
- Before removing them from the baking sheet, allow them to cool (they’ll continue to crisp as they cool).
Total Carbohydrates: 1g
Net Carbs: 0g