Takes just 30 minutes to make this Keto Baked Parmesan Chicken Cutlets is a super easy Keto recipe and best of all, it’s crazy delish.
It’s not just super easy, but also one of my favorite Keto recipes. You don’t have to stay on a diet to serve them is the best thing. Oh no, among all types of foodies, this dish is incredibly popular.
Especially if you’re cooking for a crowd, it’s really one of those foods that you just can’t go wrong with.
And you’re gonna need to know a few useful stuff to make best chicken cutlets ever, like what to serve with chicken cutlets, how to prepare them, or how to bake chicken cutlets.
What is a chicken cutlet?
Usually from chicken, Turkey or veal, a cutlet is a thin slice of meat. A chicken cutlet is a slice of boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breast, to make it thin and tender, which is often pounded with a mallet.
Then it’s seasoned, coated in batter and cooked either in the oven/pan. To allow the seasonings and spices to go into the meat is one of the reasons for making it thin and tender and make it more flavorful.
Course dinner, lunch, Main Course
Cuisine American, Keto
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
- ▢(pounded to ¼ inch (0.5cm) thickness) 1½ lb (700g) chicken breasts sliced into cutlets
- ▢3/4 cup (90g) almond flour
- ▢1/3 cup (35g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ▢1 tsp smoked paprika
- ▢1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ▢1/4 cup (60ml) melted butter
- ▢1 tsp garlic powder
- ▢1 lemon for serving
- ▢(to garnish) fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet(large) with parchment paper/silicone baking mat.
- Mix together melted butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl(small).
- Add almond flour, grated parmesan, paprika and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Mix well to combine.
- Into the butter mixture, dip the chicken, then shake off any excess. Place it into the almond flour mixture, and to coat evenly on both sides, gently press.
- Into the prepared baking sheet, place it and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with lemon and garnish with chopped (fresh)parsley.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 818IU
Vitamin C: 18mg
Leave a Comment