Think on a keto diet, you can’t have some of your favorite foods? Think again. For fried chicken, these low-carb Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets will definitely satisfy your craving, and also for a keto chicken parm, make an excellent base.
A thin slice of boneless skinless meat from chicken, turkey, or veal, the word cutlet means. And chicken cutlet is seasoned with batter, breaded, and then deep-fried/oven-baked.
I love to serve it with a side of cauliflower mash, like carrots, cauliflower, or steamed broccoli, or serve with roasted veggies, on a salad, or with dipping sauces.
And serve with roasted potatoes, garlic fries, etc, if you are not following a certain diet.
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe for chicken cutlets which I make on a weekly basis. Who is looking for keto chicken breast cutlets, all the chicken lovers will enjoy this recipe. And don’t forget to share it with your friends, if you like this recipe.
Total: 30 min
Active: 30 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced chicken breast
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ghee or avocado oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, one at a time, pound them out between
- TWO sheets of(plastic wrap) to a thickness of 1/4 inch, with a meat mallet.
- On a baking sheet or plate, lay out the chicken and sprinkle all over with salt, and lightly coat both sides, with just enough the almond flour.
- In a wide shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika, and garlic powder in another wide, shallow bowl.
- To coat, dip ONE to TWO slices of chicken in the eggs. (Let the excess drip off)Then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet/plate and with the remaining chicken, repeat.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of ghee/avocado oil over medium-high heat until hot(but not smoking). Add half the chicken and for about THREE minutes, cook until golden on one side. Flip and cook another THREE minutes, until golden on the other side. Transfer to a paper plate(towel-lined) and repeat with the remaining chicken, (if needed)adding more ghee or oil.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*