Keto Chicken Francese. Made in less than 25 minutes where the buttery fried chicken cutlet is topped with fresh chopped parsley, and lemon butter sauce, great for meal prepping(and dinner for your family).
Flour – You can almond flour/coconut flour. But I used half (oat fiber + almond flour) for best results. Use a combination of coconut flour and psyllium husk powder for the oat fiber.
Sauce – Double the amount of chicken stock, lemon, wine, and butter if you are planning to have it with shirataki noodles, zucchini noodles, or spaghetti squash to make extra sauce to pour over the noodles.
Can I store this?
You will hardly have any leftovers because it’s so delicious, but if you made a double batch, then pack them in an airtight container and for up to 4-5 days, store them in the refrigerator(Or, for up to 3 months, freeze).
How to serve this?
When served with green beans, cauliflower rice, balsamic Brussel sprouts, or zucchini noodles, make it a more filling and complete meal.
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
- (sliced into 1/4″ thin cutlets) ONE ½ pounds chicken breast,
- (omit if not available) ¼ cup Oat Fiber
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ⅔ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup butter, salted
- zest of ONE large lemon and lemon juice
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- Add pepper, almond flour, salt, and oat fiber to a bowl. Whisk well until I get combined.
- One with flour, second with chicken, and third with beaten eggs, take THREE shallow plates.
- Add a tablespoon of the butter and olive oil to a large skillet(non-stick) or pan over medium heat.
- Take one cutlet(at a time) and put it on a floured plate, coat well(shake off any excess). Then transfer to the egg bowl and place on the heated pan and on each side until cooked through, saute for a few minutes.
- Breading will start to burn before the chicken is cooked so don’t cook on high heat. Make it in batches and don’t overcrowd the skillet.
- Add garlic once all the cutlets are cooked and for about TWENTY seconds, saute.
- To deglaze the pan, add white wine, and from the pan, scrape off all the flavored brown bits, let it cook for 1-2 minutes, and add the chicken stock and lemon juice.
- Bring it to simmer and to reduce by half, allow the sauce. Add in the fresh chopped parsley and remaining butter, and put cooked chicken cutlets back into the pan(coat well with the sauce).
- Garnish with fresh parsley and slices of lemon.
- Serve with cauliflower rice/noodles.
- Oat Fiber Powder
- Coconut Flour
- Blanched Almond Flour
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Unsaturated Fat 11g