Everyone just love a quick restaurant meals but my personal favorite is a burrito bowl from Chipotle, minus the rice and beans. This healthy and delicious keto KETO BURRITO BOWL recipe is a homemade version of that, but we used cilantro lime cauliflower rice instead of no rice at all and swapped in thinly sliced steak for the meat. If you want to make it faster and easier, use sliced avocado instead of the guac.
If you are on a low carb diet and you miss comfort foods like burritos, you’ll want to take a look at this recipe because this is the real deal and you’re in for a treat.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Zesty, tangy flavors
- Fresh texture from chopped veggies, cilantro lime rice
- Easy to cook and assemble
- Ready in just 20 minutes
- Far fewer net carbs
- Easy and satisfying!
- 1 lb Flank steak (sliced thinly)
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil (divided in half)
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1 recipe Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 large Red onion (diced)
- 1 medium Avocado (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Sour cream (omit for dairy-free)
- Make the cilantro lime cauliflower rice.
- Take a bowl and with 1 tbsp. olive oil, lime juice, and taco seasoning, toss the steak .
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the remaining tbsp. of oil , until shimmering. In a single layer put steak and heat for 2-3 mins per side, until it turns brown on both sides.
- Into four bowls, divide the cauliflower rice, 1 cup each. Use steak, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and sour cream for topping.