In these cold days of winter what would be more important thing than the BEST bulletproof coffee recipe with MCT oil! You’re also going to learn why to put butter in your coffee and how to make a delicious and creamy KETO BUTTER COFFEE… with a secret ingredient.
The cold days make my daily keto butter coffee that much better! But to be honest, we are much obsessed with this bulletproof coffee recipe year round.
WHAT IS BULLETPROOF COFFEE?
- You can make a Bulletproof coffee coffee with either butter or ghee, either coconut oil or MCT oil. Over the last couple of years, this has become a trend in the keto community.
BULLETPROOF COFFEE BENEFITS
- Energy: By adding butter and MCT oil to my coffee I get so much energy from it. This not only does help with avoiding keto flu but it also always fills me up and makes me super alert.
- Taste: Most importantly, it tastes creamy and absolutely delicious!
- Focus: This coffee keeps me super focused when I’m working. MCT’s, (medium chain triglycerides) (don’t get confused with the bad kind, because these are best!), are a very clean form of energy that keeps a good metabolizing by the liver. So, you’re going to stay focused and much energized.
- 8 oz Coffee (brewed, hot)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp MCT Oil (more up to a tbsp)
- 1 tsp Butter (or ghee for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp Collagen protein powder (optional)
- Take a blender and combine all ingredients in it. Until frothy, puree for about 5-15 secs. (Alternatively, emulsify directly in your cup by using a milk frother.) It’s ready so pour into a coffee mug to serve.
Leave a Comment