If you want a bit healthier breakfast than your average breakfast, Ketoproof Coffee has the calories you want at the start of the day. It’s mostly used in intermittent fasting as it gives plenty of energy and a great satisfied feeling throughout the morning fasting hours.
Your fast will break from the night time by drinking this coffee, but it will ramp up your metabolism with caffeine and fats.
Main Components Keto Coffee
- Coconut Oil or MCT Oil – Technically, Coconut oil is MCT oil. It’s more concentrated than coconut oil, but both have aid in fat loss.
- Grass Fed Butter – Butter that has improved consistency and nutritional properties.
- Immersion Blender – Oil doesn’t mix with water unless you give it some help. It can be done by a blender to be able to force these 2 liquids together.
- 2 cups coffee
- 2 tablespoons grass fed unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons good quality MCT Oil
1. Into a container, brew two cups worth of coffee using your favorite method.
2. If using a pour over method, recommendation is to grind to the size of kosher salt. Fill your coffee filter and wet the coffee with little water, allowing around 30 secs for it to “bloom”. By pouring the water in a circular motion, brew normally.
3. Grab your butter, MCT oil, and immersion blender.
4. Cut off two tablespoon of grass fed butter. we prefer salted butter, but many don’t. You may start with unsalted first to test it out.
5. Put butter, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and put in the two tablespoon coconut oil as well.
6. Lastly, one tablespoon of Heavy Cream. This gives a great creaminess to the coffee.
7. Mix it all together with immersion blender. Usually between 45-60 secs gets a perfect frothy cap on the top. Do move the immersion blender up and down so all of the fat emulsify into the coffee.
8. Your ketoproof coffee is finished! Enjoy!
|Ketoproof Coffee||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|2 cups coffee||10||0||1.14||0||1.14||1.49|
|2 tablespoons butter||204||23.04||0.02||0||0.02||0.24|
|2 tablespoons organic coconut oil||243||26.94||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream||51||5.41||0.41||0||0.41||0.43|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.53||0||0.53||0|
Leave a Comment