You won’t believe these KETO CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES are low carb because they are so rich, creamy, and smooth. They are easy to prepare, require few ingredients, and are great for serving as a sophisticated dessert. 3 grams net carbohydrates per serving.
My favorite recipes for keto cheesecakes to make are these keto cheesecake cupcakes, cheesecake bites, and blueberry cheesecake.
My friends love coming here for dessert because I’ve declared myself the king of sweets, and fortunately for them, I constantly switch things up.
Recently, one of them asked for a high tea for her birthday; however, I decided to make one for her from scratch rather than looking for one in our city. I created little versions of all my well-liked keto dessert recipes for her because she follows the ketogenic diet.
For a while now, I’ve been meaning to offer a recipe for keto cheesecake cupcakes. When I’m in the mood for a sweet little dessert, these make the ideal portions! These cheesecake cupcakes might appear really elegant, but I assure you that they are incredibly simple to make!
There is no need for grains or sugar, yet you wouldn’t know it. The base is solid and crispy, and the filling is smooth and creamy in texture. The cupcakes have a subtle tang and are pleasingly sweet without being overbearing.
When I presented these cheesecake cupcakes to some friends for the aforementioned high tea, NO ONE believed me when I stated it was low carb—they assumed it was loaded with sugar!
To make the crust
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled shortbread cookies
- 14 cup melted butter
- 2 cups softened cream cheese for the filling
- 1 cup of your preferred granulated sweetener I used 1 cup of sour cream and erythritol.
- two huge eggs
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- The oven to 180C/350F for preheating. Muffin liners should be placed inside 18 of the 2 greased 12-count muffin tins.
- Mix the crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Place them in the bottom of the muffin liners after distributing them among them. Firmness requires 10 minutes of baking. The muffin tins must be taken out of the oven.
- Heat just to 150 C/300 F. Cream cheese should be thoroughly smoothed out in a mixing basin.
- Beat the remaining components until well-combined and smooth after adding them.
- As soon as the muffin cups are full, divide the mixture among them. Once firm, bake for 22–25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, allow it to cool fully, and then chill for at least 4 hours.
Calories: 150kcal |
Carbohydrates: 6g |
Protein: 4g |
Fat: 14g |
Sodium: 122mg |
Potassium: 62mg |
Fiber: 4g |
Vitamin A: 527IU |
Vitamin C: 1mg |
Calcium: 43mg |
Iron: 1mg |
NET CARBS: 2g
Leave a Comment