Keto Chicken Cheese Bake. Perfect for a low-carb diet, or anyone craving seriously good comfort food, this creamy and delicious Keto Chicken Cheese Bake is amazing.
Loaded with tender pieces of chicken, mushrooms, bacon and spinach in a decadent cream sauce.
With a big bowl of salad greens or more fresh spinach on the side, we suggest serving our Keto Chicken Cheese Bake.
PREP: 25 minutes
COOK: 35 minutes
TOTAL: 1 hour
- 1 pound bacon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- (we used Cholula) ½ teaspoon hot sauce,
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- (meat removed and chopped into bite sized pieces) 1 store bought cooked rotisserie chicken,
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook bacon to crisp in a large skillet, remove to paper towels and reserve 3 tbsp. of bacon fat.
- In a medium sauce pan, place paprika, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, avocado mayonnaise, onion powder and cream cheese while the bacon is cooking.
- Cook over medium heat and until it gets creamy, stir with a wooden spoon.
- Crumble bacon and add to the cream mixture.
- Clean skillet and add 2 tbsp. of the bacon fat and for three minutes, saute onions over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and add the remaining tablespoon of bacon fat and saute for five minutes.
- Add the garlic and spinach and to coat the spinach, toss and cook until it gets wilted, about two minutes.
- Put the cooked chicken and cream mixture and into an 8X12 inch casserole dish, heat then pour.
- Sprinkle on the two cups of mozzarella cheese and for TWENTY minutes, bake.
- Put under the broiler and for 1-2 minutes, brown.
- To set up, let sit ten minutes and serve TEN portions.
- On the bottom, there will be a little liquid which will eventually absorb into the mixture. Over each portion, we spooned a little.
Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43.9g 56%
Saturated Fat 20.4g
Trans Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.9g
Monounsaturated Fat 14.7g 0%
Cholesterol 129.3mg 43%
Sodium 753.8mg 33%
Total Carbohydrate 7.7g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 5%
Protein 29.6g 59%