KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE. The finest crispy breaded keto chicken parmesan recipe! This one-pan, creamy, low-carb chicken parmesan uses basic ingredients.
A simple yet satisfying supper option, keto chicken parmesan features breaded chicken, sweet marinara, and oozy mozzarella. The same genuine flavours are present in this low-carb chicken parmesan recipe, but without as many carbohydrates.
Not only is it simple to create, but it also contains a secret ingredient that guarantees a crispy, stick-to-your-ribs keto chicken parm crust. (A vegetarian alternative to chicken parm? Cauliflower parmesan, perhaps?
One hand should be used for the dry dredging and breading, and the other hand should be used for the wet egg wash. By doing this, you can avoid your breading becoming mushy due to egg-smeared hands. If the basin containing the chicken and breading is large, you can also try shaking it.
Warm up the oven. Before you start frying the chicken, make sure the oven is warm because you’ll bake it right after.
Use an oven-safe pan so that it may be baked immediately after. then bake.
Serve right away after garnishing with fresh basil. Very excellent!
IS CHICKEN PARMESAN A KETO FOOD?
Not keto friendly.
But this keto chicken parm dish is fantastic! Just 3.9 grammes of net carbohydrates are included in each (very full) dish. This traditional Italian dish is suitable for the keto diet!
IS THE WHEY PROTEIN POWDER SUBSTITUTABLE?
Yes. You can substitute almond flour for the whey in the breading and coconut flour for the dredging.
In my recipe for keto eggplant parmesan, I did precisely that.
DO THE PORK RINDS HAVE A REPLACEMENT?
Yes. Almond flour is one alternative. However, this results in less crunchy breading.
CAN YOU PREPARE IT?
Although making keto parmesan chicken fresh is ideal, you may speed up the process by combining the dry breading ingredients.
- 4 chicken breasts, medium
- table salt
- Whey protein powder, half a cup (divided)
- Two sizable eggs
- 3 ounces Pork Ribs (crushed)
- grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup
- Italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons
- quarter cup avocado oil
- 1/fourth cup marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, 3/4 cup (shredded)
- 1-2 tablespoons of sea salt should be added to a sizable bowl of warm water. Put the chicken breasts inside and leave them there for at least 10 to 20 minutes to brine (up to an hour).
- Set oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a row, put 3 bowls(medium).
1) 1/4 cup protein powder for dredging
2) Boiled eggs for dipping
3) With the pork rinds(crushed), grated Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning, combine the remaining 1/4 cup protein powder to make the breading.
- Dry chicken by patting after brining is complete. The chicken breasts should be evenly thick, about 1/2 inch thick, and should be pounded with a flat meat mallet.
- Each chicken breast should be coated by first being dredged in protein powder, then being dipped in egg, and then being rolled in a Parmesan breading mixture. Continue with the remaining chicken breasts.
- In a sizable saute pan that can be used in the oven, heat the oil until it shimmers. Add the chicken breasts in a single layer to the heated oil (they will be pretty crowded and touching, which is okay). Until the bottom gets brown, heat for about TWO mins. Use a narrow turner to carefully flip, then cook for a further 2 minutes, or until the opposite side is browned.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Each chicken breast should have three tablespoons of marinara sauce on top, followed by three tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- In the preheated oven, put the oven-safe pan. For around 10 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese begins to turn golden and the chicken is thoroughly cooked, prepare the Keto Chicken Parmesan. If preferred, garnish each serving with fresh basil.
Amount per serving.