For leftover steak or deli roast beef, KETO PHILLY CHEESE STEAK WRAPS are a fantastic low-carb breakfast option. TEN to FIFTEEN minutes to prepare.
On a low-carb diet, breakfast may be the highlight of the day. Years ago, in an effort to consume less calories, I either missed breakfast or consumed a meager portion of cereal or dry toast. Naturally, I also used a non-dairy, fat-free creamer in my coffee to reduce the amount of fat, and I always questioned why I was still hungry two hours later.
When watching your carb intake, including eggs and a reasonable amount of fat in your diet is not only beneficial for you, but it also keeps you full and satisfied. Now, I hardly ever get hungry before lunch.
For a quick and wholesome breakfast wrap or lunch, you can fill them with nearly anything. Have you ever tried my Nearly Carb-Free Wraps? These Philly Cheese Steak Wraps are fantastic with them!
Can you still taste steak-ums? I had never had them before, and they immediately became my eating fixation for the following few months.
We frequently look for ways to use up leftover roast meat or steak. I was startled to learn that they didn’t eat the remaining steak when I visited my parents last year. My father will occasionally “pickle it” so that it can be used on a sandwich the following day, although neither of them likes it.
I suppose they only prepare enough food for the two of them to eat for supper. I frequently make more steak than we can eat at one supper because I enjoy leftovers.
- 4 Nearly No Carbs Wraps
- 8 oz. of leftover steak or supermarket roast beef, thinly sliced
- slices of 1 medium green bell pepper
- sliced button mushrooms, 4 ounces
- 1/4-inch rounds of one tiny onion, cut into half.
- 2 tablespoons of butter or oil
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon
- 4 slices of Provolone
- Over medium heat, place a sizable non-stick frying pan.
- Slice the onion and bell pepper. Place aside.
- The onions should be sauteed for one to two minutes at medium heat until they start to soften. Stir in the mushrooms to evenly distribute the butter over them. For TWO mins on one side, stir after letting them fry. Mix well before adding the peppers. Stirring occasionally, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, add the steak/roast beef and Worcestershire sauce, then to heat everything through, whisk. Add salt and pepper after tasting. The Philly steak combination should be taken out of the pan.
- In the pan, reheat 2 wraps. Place a slice of cheese on top of each wrap after adding 1/4 of the cheese steak mixture to it. For one minute, keep the lid or foil on. Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan if the cheese still isn’t melted, cover it, and for THIRTY to SIXTY secs, let it steam.
- Fold them over after serving.
- Do the same with the remaining two wraps and ingredients.
Calories: 445kcal |
Carbohydrates: 3g |
Protein: 28g |
Fat: 32g |