Keto Fusion Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. It has all your favorite flavors —cheese sauce, bell peppers, broccoli, and tender sirloin steak —but with a twist. Uniting the umami flavors of two cultures, a feel-good, stick to your ribs, fusion recipe.
Why You’ll Love This
“This isn’t your typical Keto Fusion Philly Cheesesteak Casserole! I’ve elevated the flavors with a VERY delicious and unique Asian twist. I knew I had a winner when my family took that first bite, their eyes lit up — that’s when !”
To make this recipe, there are only a few steps. Start by sauteeing the beef, then add the remaining ingredients after stir fry the vegetables, and finally to finish off in the oven, transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- 12″ Skillet –
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Spoon
- 8″ x 11″ Casserole Dish –
- Nonstick Spray
- Instant Read Thermometer
PREP TIME 13 minutes
COOK TIME 32 minutes
TOTAL TIME 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound black angus sirloin steak cut into bite sized pieces (1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1″) ,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion, sliced in half-moons
- 2 cup broccoli, about 1″ pieces
- sliced 3 small bell peppers (approx 2 cups),
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups provolone, jack, mozzarella/cheddar cheese, grated
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To a 12″ skillet, add ONE tablespoon olive oil over medium-high.
- Add steak to the skillet after the skillet has preheated and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Just until the outside is no longer pink, saute for THREE minutes.
- Remove steak and juices and put it aside.
- To the skillet, add optional sesame oil and remaining olive oil and heat over medium-high. Add onions and broccoli and saute for THREE minutes.
- To the skillet, add bell peppers, garlic, and ginger paste and until the vegetables are crisp-tender, saute another FOUR minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, worcestershire, soy sauce, and half of the grated cheese directly to the skillet. Mix until it gets well incorporated.
- That has been coated with nonstick spray, transfer to a casserole dish
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and until warm and cheese is bubbly, bake uncovered for EIGHTEEN to TWENTY minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 1/6 casserole
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 22.2g
SATURATED FAT: 8.8g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 9.3g