Keto Cream Cheese Mints. At restaurants and parties, the little mints used to be my downfall. These mints are definitely better and free of sugars!
WHAT ARE CREAM CHEESE MINTS?
You’ll love these keto cream cheese mints if you like those little puffy mints some restaurants give you at the end of your meal.
A simple combination of sweetener, cream cheese, and mint flavoring can make some of the most delicious, refreshing, and light mints you’ve ever tasted!
KETO CREAM CHEESE MINT INGREDIENTS
You’ll want to make sure you have the following ingredients on hand before you try to make these low carb cream cheese mints.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered erythritol
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 tsp peppermint extract
You’re set and ready to go after you have all of this!
STORING CREAM CHEESE MINTS
Storing your mints is easy!
Simply onto parchment paper, place them in an airtight container and place them into the refrigerator. For all of your eating/snacking purposes, the mints should easily keep for a week or more.
WHAT TO EAT WITH CREAM CHEESE MINTS
For a sweet treat or a little “pick me up” in the middle of the day, these tasty mints are great.
TOOLS USED TO MAKE
- Hand Mixer – In the kitchen, a good hand mixer can truly change your life. There’s no time like now to fix that if you don’t have one as part of your kitchen utensils!
- Stand Mixer – A stand mixer can really make light of a lot of work. Stand mixers can handle a greater volume of ingredients unlike a hand mixer. A stand mixer on your counter or in your kitchen is a great idea if you do a lot of mixing!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- To a mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients using a hand mixer or stand mixer until it gets well combined.
- Into the refrigerator, place the bowl and chill for at least two hours.
- Remove the bowl and create a large “dough” ball with the chilled mixture using your hands.
- Pinch off small pieces of the “dough” and between your palms, roll them into balls.
- Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place these pieces.
- To gently smash each ball into a flatter wafer shape, use a fork.
- Into the refrigerator again, place the baking sheet for one hour.
- Into an airtight container, place the mints and separate layers with parchment paper.
- Store mints in the refrigerator/freezer.
Serving Size 3 mints
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 5g
Leave a Comment