Keto Cream Cheese Crepes. Made with cream cheese, coconut four, and almond flour makes a delicious breakfast/dessert. Like whipped cream, keto lemon curd, berries, or dark chocolate, stuff them with your favorite sugar-free fillings.
Crepes definitely fit the egg-filled bill! For some keto alternatives, swap out the traditional flour and sugar and you’ve got yourself a super delicious low-carb treat!
Generally, most people think crepes are hard to make and fussy but I have to disagree. I simply threw all the ingredients in the blender and within FIVE minutes I had my crepe batter. To distribute the batter into a reg nonstick frying pan, I used a 1/4 measuring cup and swirled it around till it covered the entire bottom. The toughest part was the flip, but it really shouldn’t be a problem either, if the pan is properly oiled/buttered. Along the outer edges, just run your spatula and shake the pan till it moves heavily to one side. Then to flip the crepe, use your specula.
*The whole batch contains EIGHTEEN net carbs. After breaking down into servings, each crepe contains approx. TWO net carbs per serving.
Course Breakfast, Dessert
Keywords low carb, Keto, ketogenic, crepes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 to 10 crepes
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 tsp Truvia (or 3 packets)
- oil or butter for the pan
1. Combine Truvia, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, heavy cream, & cream cheese in a blender. Puree until it gets smooth and well combined.
2. Over medium heat, set an 8″ skillet. To the pan, add a light coat of butter/oil. Add just under a 1/4 cup batter to the pan once hot and till it covers the entire base, swirl it around. About a 6″ crepe.
3. Cook until edges can be loosened with a spatula and are golden brown. After lifting the pan, give it a shake, loosening the crepe and sliding it to one side.
4. Flip the crepe and until it gets lightly browned, cook on the other side. Remove and lay parchment paper/plate with a lid. Simply separate each crepe with a piece of parchment paper in between to prevent sticking if you plan to keep lidded.
5. Fill with anything you like. I love whipped cream sweetened with Truvia and vanilla and a few raspberries. Drizzle with sugar-free syrup.