Keto Chocolate Brownie Bottom Cheesecake. Until it is combined with cream cheese, you can’t beat chocolate. That sentence just kept on getting better, right?
Chocolate is always a privilege. There is nothing better than a chocolate-flavored dessert, but when it’s low-carb, it’s even better.
You will need a pinch of salt, baking powder, eggs, heavy cream, butter, vanilla extract, erythritol, and unsweetened cocoa powder for the brownie layer.
To the usual brownie base, this is a healthy upgrade, which includes table sugar and white flour. Just thinking about these ingredients makes our sugar levels spike!
Additionally, our healthy brownies provide a good source of protein, fiber, B vitamins, dietary magnesium, and polyphenols.
But this dessert can make you happy is the most important fact about it. Don’t believe us? Research shows that to release hormones known as endorphins, cocoa stimulates our brain, which triggers our brain’s “reward system” and promotes a feeling of positivity.
Cuisine Ketogenic, Low Carb
Keywords keto brownie cheesecake, keto cheesecake
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Passive time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 45 minutes
For the brownie layer:
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- TWO tbsp So Nourished Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
For the cheesecake layer:
- 1/2 lb cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- (optional) the chocolate melted for drizzling
US Customary – Metric
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine together cocoa powder and erythritol. Put the bowl aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs until it gets soft.
- Into the cocoa powder and erythritol, pour the beaten egg. Into the mix, add cream, baking powder, vanilla, and melted butter as well. Stir together and with a pinch of salt, flavor.
- With parchment paper/use a silicone cake pan, cover your mixture, and on the bottom of your pan, distribute the base mix. In a preheated oven, bake for 10-15 minutes.
- To whisk together all filling ingredients, use a mixer. On top of the baked base, pour the filling.
- To 300 degrees F, reduce the heat, return the cake to the oven and for TWENTY more minutes, bake.
- Allow to cool at room temperature after removing from the oven and for 6 hours or overnight, chill in the fridge.
- Cut into slices.
- Serve drizzled with melted chocolate (optional).
Keto Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 10g50%