If you’re looking for a dinner that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters then look no further because this Keto Chicken Souvlaki with Yogurt Sauce is a simple and delicious keto dinner ! This flavorful recipe keeps well in the fridge all week and is a great way to dress up a salad.
For the chicken:
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
For the yogurt sauce:
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute
To make the chicken:
- In a shallow, non-reactive dish, mix the dried thyme, pepper, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- To the marinade, put chicken strips and mix to coat well.
- Cover and marinate for two hours or more in the refrigerator.
- Take the chicken out from the marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Preheat the grill and for about two mins per side grill the chicken until cooked well. Pieces which are thicker may take longer.
- Take it out and serve with the yogurt sauce.
To make the yogurt sauce:
- Mix all yogurt sauce ingredients and stir well.
- To your preference, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with the grilled chicken.
Serving Size: 2 skewers + 2 Tbsp sauce
Carbohydrates: 2g net
Leave a Comment