A keto chocolate shake is a delightful and indulgent treat that satisfies your chocolate cravings while adhering to a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet. This creamy and rich shake is made with a combination of healthy fats, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a low-carb sweetener. It’s a perfect option for a quick and easy breakfast or a guilt-free dessert. Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for a keto chocolate shake along with its nutrition facts and servings.
Keto Chocolate Shake Recipe:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered low-carb sweetener (e.g., stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk, full-fat coconut milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, almond butter or coconut oil, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Add the ice cubes to the blender. This helps create a thick and frosty texture.
- Blend all the ingredients on high speed until smooth and well combined. If the shake is too thick, you can add more almond milk or coconut milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Taste the shake and adjust the sweetness if needed. You can add a little more powdered sweetener if you prefer a sweeter taste.
- Once the shake reaches your desired consistency and taste, pour it into a glass and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts and Servings:
- Serving size: 1 shake
- Calories per serving: 250
- Total Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Net Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 3g