This Keto Coconut Flour Bread is a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional bread. It’s low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, making it an excellent choice for those following a ketogenic diet. With its moist texture and subtle coconut flavor, this bread is sure to satisfy your bread cravings while keeping you on track with your health goals.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted coconut oil, and almond milk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Ensure there are no lumps in the coconut flour.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring continuously until a thick batter forms. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquid.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, slice the bread into approximately 16 slices.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, based on 16 slices):
- Calories: Approximately 110
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Sodium: 133mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Leave a Comment