KETO COFFEE CAKE. This recipe for keto coffee cake is incredible. It has the most ideal coffee cake texture in addition to being moist and rich. Of course, it is also drizzled with a sweet glaze and topped with an irresistible cinnamon brown “sugar” crumble, exactly like the “normal” version! You won’t believe me when I tell you this, but this keto coffee cake has only 2 NET CARBS per slice!
But when there is something to anticipate, you nearly want to get out of bed—at least that is how I feel. Well, this keto cinnamon coffee cake will have you springing from bed and running to the kitchen in the morning. Sincerely, I’ve never prepared a keto meal that I was as eager to consume in the morning.
I could literally eat this coffee cake on its own since it is so soft, moist, and buttery. However, the crumbled cinnamon “sugar” gives it a mouthwatering flavour.
Of course, if we stopped there, it would be fantastic, but you know I had to make this the finest keto coffee cake ever. With a glaze on top to complete it, each bite melts in your tongue.
In addition to being absolutely delicious, this low-carb coffee cake is also incredibly simple to make. Also, it’s quite addictive. In fact, I’m virtually positive that after you’ve made it, you’ll want to prepare it weekly.
Since each slice only contains 2 NET CARBS, I really can’t blame you for wanting to do that.
The fact that you only need standard keto baking ingredients to prepare it adds to all of the fantastic things about this dish
10 minutes for preparation
Time to Cook: 40 minutes
Time total: 50 minutes
15 servings in the yield 1x
Diet: Keto Low Carb
- (280g) 2 1/2 cups almond flour (or Walnut or Sunflower Seed Flour)
- 1 Cup (150g) (Alternatively, Lakanto’s Powdered Sugar) Confectioners Swerve
- 1/2 a teaspoon (6g) a baking soda
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup (112mL) 4 Tbsp. of almond milk (56g) the melted salted butter
Cinnamon crumble, or “sugar”
- 1 Cup (112g) Almond meal
- 1 Cup (150g) Dark Swerve
- 6 Tbsps (84g) (84g) melted butter with salt
- 1 Tbsp (6g) a Nutmeg Pinch of Cinnamon Glaze: 2/3 cup (100g) of sweets
- 2-3 Tbsp. of butter (30-45g) nuts milk
- Set the oven’s temperature to 350°F (180°C).
- In a small dish, combine all the ingredients for the cinnamon sugar crumble, stir until blended and crumbly, and leave aside.
- To make the cake’s dry components, combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- All the ingredients for the liquid cake should be mixed in a medium-sized basin.
- When a thick cake batter forms, pour the liquid components into the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula.
- Add two-thirds of the batter to a parchment-lined, baking spray-coated 11×7″ cake pan.
- The batter should be covered with half of the crumble mixture, which you should press into the batter with a spatula.
- The remaining batter should be spread over the crumble before adding more crumble on top.
- From burning, to prevent the crumble , bake for about FORTY minutes, covering halfway through with tin foil .
- The cake is finished(toothpick inserted into it comes out clean). Until it reaches room temperature, wait .
- When the cake has cooled, combine all of the glaze’s components in a small bowl.
- Serve the cake after drizzling the glaze on top.
Serving Size: 1 Serving