KETO WHITE BREAD LOAF. A recipe for keto bread that tastes like a slice of Italian white bread. However, this keto bread also boasts a tender, airy, white middle and a beautiful pull-apart crust. Additionally, it only has 2.5g NET CARBS per slice and is simple to make! 15 minutes for preparation.
75 minutes for cooking
1 hour, 30 minutes overall
Yield: 12 Slices
- 225g or 2 cups of blanched almond flour
- Unflavored Whey Protein Powder,
- 1 1/2 Scoop (45g) Baking powder,
- 1 heaping tablespoon (14g) Xanthan Gum,
- ONE tablespoon (10g) 370g or 3 1/4 cups of full-fat mozzarella cheese
- Full Fat Cream Cheese, 2 oz.
- 1 Egg (beaten well)
- 30g of full-fat sour cream, 2 tablespoons
- A medium bowl should contain all of the dry ingredients, which should be blended there.
- In a bigger, microwave-safe basin, put the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and set the first bowl aside. Mix them together as best you can, then microwave the cheese for increments of 30 to 40 seconds, stirring after each one.
- To fully incorporate them, it will probably require four or five intervals of mixing and microwaving.
- Add the dry ingredients into the cheese once the cheeses have combined and are hot.
- Then, combine everything with a spatula as well as you can before adding the egg and sour cream. But to combine/knead the ingredients into a ball of dough, you’ll need to use your hands; a spatula won’t do.
- The dough will become more absorbent and easier to incorporate the dry ingredients into as you continue to mix it.
- After that, line a bread pan with parchment paper and spray bake it.
- Before placing the dough in the pan, make sure to form it into a loaf of bread.
- The centre should be “fat,” while the ends should be leaner.
- This will guarantee that while the bread cooks, it will expand out and give you a piece of bread that looks somewhat “normal.” Even if the bread doesn’t rise much, it does spread.
- Depending on whether you use the protein powder or not, cooking times will change.
- The bread must be baked at 375 degrees F for a total of 70 to 80 minutes if protein powder is used. However, it would require 80 to 90 minutes to cook at 375 degrees F if you chose to make it without the protein powder.
- The bread should be cooked for the first ten minutes uncovered and then for the remainder cook time covered with tin foil. Let the bread cool when it has finished baking.
Leave a Comment