These keto-friendly chilly Keto Cool Ranch Doritos are delicious. A special ranch dressing is sprinkled on crisp low carb tortilla chips, and preparation only takes 15 minutes.
Sometimes, especially if you enjoy crunchy meals, all you want are chips. These chilled ranch doritos on a keto diet will sate your need. It’s a quick and simple keto comfort snack to prepare, similar to my keto crackers or crunchy tortilla chips.
You either love the nacho cheese flavour, the cold ranch flavour, or both when it comes to Doritos. Fortunately, making an authentic cool ranch coating to go with your crispy keto tortilla chips is now simple thanks to the recipe I provided.
- 1/9 cup unflavored protein powder and 2/33 cup almond flour
- Xanthan gum, 1 tbsp
- halved 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- heated water in 3 tablespoons
- frying using avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning powder
- Smoked paprika, 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered onion
- Make chip dough in STEP 1.
- In a larger bowl, combine almond flour, protein powder, xanthan gum, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. To blend, stir. Stir with boiling water until dough forms.
- STEP 2
- Put the dough ball between two parchment paper sheets. Using a rolling pin, spread the surface out into a rectangle in all directions. Make a very thin layer of dough. The crispier the chip, the thinner the dough.
- STEP 3
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut the dough into triangle-shaped pieces. While the oil is heating, let the triangles rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- STEP 4
- Add enough avocado oil to a big skillet to cover the chips as they fry. To a medium heat, heat the oil. When the oil is hot, sprinkle a layer of chips (enough to cover the top) into it, and fry them until golden. With a slotted spatula, remove the chips and place them on a dish covered with paper towels.
- STEP 4 French fries
- Add enough avocado oil to a big skillet to cover the chips as they fry. To a medium heat, heat the oil. When the oil is hot, sprinkle a layer of chips (enough to cover the top) into it, and fry them until golden. The chips can be turned over if preferred. Remove(spatula) the chips and place them on a plate covered with paper towels.
- Make cool ranch seasoning in step five.
- Ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and the remaining salt should be combined in a small bowl.
- SIXTH STEP: Coat the chips
- Seasoning should be poured over the chips in a bowl or plastic bag. Toss tortilla chips to coat them evenly.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 7g
Net Carbs 2.9g