You may construct a fun and simple Keto Gingerbread Chaffle House over the holiday season. Ideal for Christmas decorating with your family!
- 8 egg
- 4 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- almond flour, 1 cup
- 12 cup freshly made coffee
- Monk fruit, 1/4 cup
- Baking powder, 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon, 4 teaspoons
- Ginger, 4 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
Royal icing ingredients for keto
- three egg whites
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar and 3 3/4 cups powdered erythritol
- STEP 1 of directions: Pre-heat the waffle machine.
- Preheat Waffle machine(medium high).
- STEP 2: Whisk, pour, and heat
- The gingerbread house materials should be combined in a whisk. The waffle iron’s centre should be filled with gingerbread chaffle batter. When the waffle is golden brown and set, close the waffle maker and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes. It’s good to slightly overcook the waffles since you want them to be firm so they can support the weight of the roof.
- 3. Turn off the heat
- Take the waffle out of the waffle machine. If required, slice each waffle into squares.
- Step four
- In a separate bowl(little), put the royal icing ingredients. Beat(electric mixer).
- STEP 5: Construct the barriers
- Fill a piping bag with frosting. Pipe frosting along the bottom of four waffles and place them on your surface. To make the four walls adhere to one another, set them up and pipe frosting along the corners.
- Make an A frame in Step 6
- One chaffle should be sliced in half diagonally to form the A frame of the home. Each triangle will have icing piped in between its long sides, which will be positioned against the house’s front wall. Pipe frosting along the top frame of the A-frame walls to create the roof, then set the roof on top. 5 minutes should pass before decorating.
- STEP 7
- Add extra frosting, keto candies, nuts, or berries to the gingerbread house for decoration.
Low Carb Gingerbread
Even though we don’t usually eat the gingerbread house, it would be good to know that we could and wouldn’t have to worry about how much sugar we were eating. This gingerbread home is simple to build and is acceptable for the keto diet. This would be an enjoyable weekend or evening project for your family. When you build this low carb gingerbread house, your home will smell like gingerbread and Christmas. Add your favourite keto snacks, such as berries, nuts, or keto sweets, on top. You can also colour the royal icing. Be imaginative!
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 9.6g
Net Carbs 7.3g
Leave a Comment