A delightful dinner to offer this Halloween is Keto Mummy Dogs. A tasty keto bagel dog is created by wrapping succulent all-beef, grass-fed hot dogs in a ribbon of keto-friendly bread. This keto bagel dog is ideal for maintaining low-carb this Halloween.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, 3.5 cups
- 1 and a half cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- Xanthan gum, 1 teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- 8 hot dogs made with grass
- STEP 1 Warm it up
- Oven: Preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2. Melt the cheese.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese should be microwaved in a glass bowl for 60 second bursts until melted. If you prefer not to use a microwave, you may also melt the mozzarella cheese in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Step 3: Include in the food processor.
- Melted cheese, almond flour, eggs, salt, baking soda, and xanthan gum should all be added to a food processor. Till dough comes together, pulse.
- 4th step: Knead the dough
- Make 8 equal balls of dough by dividing it. Make a lengthy snake out of the ball.
- STEP 5:
- Wrap the dough around the hot dog.
- 6th Step:
- Bake for SEVENTEEN minutes in a 350 degree oven. After cooling, add eyes. For the eyes, you can use ketchup and mustard or purchase edible eyes for a colorful look.
You must serve these beautiful keto mommy dogs. They are incredibly enjoyable and simple to create. You can absolutely involve your children in making this keto meal. When the mummy dogs are baked, they will enjoy wrapping the hot dogs in the fathead dough and adding eyes. Keto mummy dogs are bagel dogs that have been thinly and carelessly wrapped in fathead dough to resemble a mummy’s wrapping.
All-Beef Grass-Fed Hot Dogs
I like to purchase hot dogs made entirely from grass-fed beef. These hot dogs don’t contain filler meats and have more nutrients than conventional hot dogs. My preferred brand is produced by Teton Waters Ranch. Although I worked with the TWR team to create this recipe, you can find comparable hot dogs from different brands at your local supermarket. Or just use regular hot dogs if you don’t want to use grass-fed ones!
Fathead Dough Keto
It is a fathead-based keto dough that is used to mummy-wrap the hot dogs. This is the fundamental keto dough recipe I use to make my chicken pot pie turnovers and keto pizza. I always keep some fathead dough in the freezer. So, whenever I want, I can eat pizza or keto mommy bagel dogs.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 6.8g
Net Carbs 4g