Moist, delicate, and ideal for the holidays, Keto Gingerbread Muffins! The secret ingredient used to make these spiced baked goods enhances the gingerbread flavor.
A delightful breakfast, snack, or even dessert, these keto gingerbread muffins have the ideal flavour and texture. These savoury seasonal spices and rich gingerbread taste fill these soft, spongy muffins. You’ll feel festive just by smelling these muffins that are baked with gingerbread. On a frigid winter morning, all you need is a muffin, your preferred hot beverage, and a spot by the fire.
Protein powder: Although the majority of keto muffins are created with almond or coconut flour, they frequently come out dense and deflated. Instead, protein powder is used to make these keto muffins, which increases the muffins’ airiness and puffs them up.
spices for gingerbread: These keto gingerbread muffins have cinnamon, ground ginger, and clove as their gingerbread seasonings.
Brew coffee: A tiny bit of brewed coffee serves as the recipe’s secret ingredient. The gingerbread flavour is enhanced even more by the freshly made coffee.
- 1 and a half cups almond flour
- unflavored low-carb protein powder, half a cup
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 1 1/4 tablespoons of ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of clove powder
- 6 tablespoons of melted, unsalted butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar substitute without sugar
- 14 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1/fourth cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
Components of cream cheese frosting
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- A dash of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar-free sweetener in powder form
- 50 ml of thick cream
- nut milk, 3 tablespoons
- STEP 1 of directions: Preheat the oven and ready the muffin pan.
- Set a 12-hole muffin tin in the oven at 350 degrees and line the tin with muffin liners.
- In a medium basin, mix cloves, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, protein powder, ginger, and almond flour . Place aside.
- STEP 3: Blend the butter and the sweeteners.
- Butter and sugar-free sugar replacement should be creamed until frothy in a large bowl.
- STEP 4
- Stir the brewed coffee, sour cream, and eggs into the sweet butter mixture. Add the dry ingredients gradually and blend well.
- 5 Bake and scoop
- Scoop into a muffin tin that has been lined with liners. Every muffin liner should be filled with batter about 3/4 of the way up. Bake for 15–17 minutes at 350 degrees.
- STEP 6
- Cream softened cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl. Add the vanilla, salt, and sugar-free sweetener to the mixture.
- STEP 7
- The necessary amount of cream and nut milk
- Mix in the nut milk and heavy cream until the desired consistency is reached.
Can I bake muffins without dairy?
You can absolutely exclude the dairy from your low-carb muffins! Use dairy-free yoghurt or coconut cream in instead of the sour cream, and replace the butter with coconut oil.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 4.6g
Net Carbs 2.9g