Made with chocolate protein and MCT oil and is Keto and low carb friendly. Keto Double Chocolate Donuts are great treat for a keto or low carb diet! Gluten free.
Who doesn’t love donuts?
I was wanting a donut this past weekend. Because who doesn’t want a donut on a Sunday morning?
You might notice I don’t eat a whole lot of pastries or traditional baked goods, I’ve said this a million times but if you’re new here.
But even so, with your morning cup of Joe, there’s something to be said of a nice baked good.
So I set out to make a better version and behold, here you go: a Keto Double Chocolate Donut.
For you and your friends, A stack of Keto double chocolate donuts! Or just for you. (One for each day of the week)Now that’s what I call meal prep.
You can be excited if you’re keto, because now you can throw donuts back into the rotation. Can’t wait to come up with lots of different flavor combos!
WHAT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
- Zulay Kitchen Citrus Juicer
- Chocolate Protein
- Omega Power Creamer Cinnamon
- Lily’s Chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- ((optional)) 2 tbsp omega power creamer cinnamon
- (or 1 tsp liquid sweetener) 1 tbsp cinnamon roll sweetener
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Melt butter in a bowl. To bowl, add eggs then whisk well with sweetener, heavy cream, omega power creamer, vanilla extract, sour cream and orange juice. Whisk together well.
- Add in dry ingredients: salt, chocolate protein, baking powder and almond flour. Mix together well. Add in chocolate chunks.
- With olive oil, grease a donut or muffin pan. Add in batter.
- For TWENTY minutes, bake at 400 degrees.
Total Carbohydrates: 4.1g
Saturated Fat: 4.9g