Keto Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – without oats or oatmeal, flour or sugar and with coconut and nuts, Low Carb, Gluten-Free & Keto Friendly healthy no-bake old fashioned cookies.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
I’ve been inspired to come up with another cookie recipe for you after sharing Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies last month, that’s low carb, gluten-free, and better than carb full cookies.
These Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are the easiest cookies to prepare, peanut butter fans will LOVE them, and are wonderfully nutritious.
Each batch doesn’t last long in my house because my whole family adores these and it’s great knowing the cookies are a perfect source of protein too and the ingredients are wholesome.
As they are full of healthy fats and protein, these cookies also make an easy prep ahead keto breakfast. For a no fuss breakfast, simply enjoy a couple of cookies with a coffee or hot chocolate.
No-Bake Cookie Flavor Options
For other ingredients, there is a number of different options that you can mix into your cookies:
Chocolate Chips – for chocolate speckled cookies, add a few tablespoons of chocolate chips.
Cocoa Powder – for peanut butter chocolate-flavored cookies, add a few teaspoons of cocoa powder.
Nuts – like hazelnuts, walnuts, or even luxurious macadamia nuts, add in other chopped nuts.
Seeds – for nut and seed cookies, add in pumpkin, sunflower, or chia seeds.
Nut Butter – go for any other nut butter you like, sunflower seed butter, hazelnut butter, or almond butter.
Salted Butter – for a sweet and salty cookie flavor, switch to salted butter.
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- (chopped nuts of choice) or 1 Cup Flaked Almonds
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- (1/4 Cup Coconut Oil For Dairy-Free) or 50g/1.76 ounces of Unsalted Butter
- With baking paper(well greased), line a baking tray.
- Combine together the almonds and coconut in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, place the peanut butter, stevia, and butter or coconut oil.
- Heat until you have a smooth, creamy, buttery sauce and the butter has melted.
- Over the almond mixture, pour the peanut butter mixture and stir until it gets well combined.
- Onto the prepared baking tray, drop a tablespoon per cookie.
- For a few hours, place into the fridge for the cookies to set and harden.
- From the fridge, enjoy crisp.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 14.6g
SATURATED FAT: 4.6g