KETO GARLIC PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON is a delicious keto side dish recipe that is sure to be a big hit at the dinner table!
KETO GARLIC PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON
You’ve got to try these Keto Brussels Sprouts topped with a Creamy Garlic Sauce, if you’re getting bored with your usual low-carb vegetable recipes.
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds (trimmed and halved)brussels sprouts,
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take a pan(large) over medium-high heat, for about Five minutes, cook bacon until it gets crispy. Drain, chop and put it aside.
- In about 2 tbsp of reserved bacon fat, to the same pan, saute brussels sprouts for about 6-8 minutes. Until the garlic is fragrant, add the garlic, and saute for One minute more.
- Add the heavy cream, and simmer for 4-6 minutes (to keep the cream from reducing too much, you may need to cover the pan with a lid.)
- Put cheeses and stir to melt. And salt and pepper. Add back the bacon.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 12g
TRANS FAT: 1g
UNSATURATED FAT: 8g