Easy to prepare keto ghost-shaped low-carb Halloween treats, Keto Ghost Meringue Cookies are perfect for any occasion! Keto Meringues are only 0.6g net carbohydrates per serving and are somewhat sweet.
- four egg whites.
- 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- Smidge of Salt
- optional 1/2 cup ChocZero Vanilla Syrup or erythritol Powder Candy Eyes
- Dark food coloring
- 1A optional piping tip
- Piping bags, if desired
- optional small paintbrush
- STEP 1: Heat the oven.
- Turn the oven on to 200 degrees. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put it aside.
- STEP 2 Whip the eggs up until frothy.
- To a sizable clean, dry bowl, put a dash of salt, cream of tartar, and egg whites. The egg mixture should be beaten with an electric mixer until frothy. NOTE: For the meringue to form stiff peaks, the bowl must be clean.
- 3. Continue beating until firm peaks emerge.
- Add the sugar-free syrup or sweetener gradually while keeping the mixture beating. Until very stiff peaks appear, beat (around 3-5 minutes). The meringue must be so stiff that it won’t spill out when the bowl is turned upside down.
- Step 4: Shape the pipe into ghosts
- Add sugar-free meringue to a piping bag with a 1A tip or make a sizable 3/4-inch-wide hole. On the parchment-lined baking sheet, pipe ghost shapes approximately a half-inch apart.
- MAKE THEM GHOSTS IN STEP 5
- Include candy eyes, if desired. On each ghost meringue, draw an open mouth.
- 6th Step: Bake
- Bake for one hour at 200 degrees. The meringue cookies should be left in the oven for an additional hour, untouched, after the oven has been turned off, to allow the cookies to set and stiffen.
These cute ghost cookies are the ideal keto Halloween treats to prepare or bring to any Halloween party. They’re also fantastic to make in large amounts, especially if you’ve been asked to several different gatherings around Halloween. These are the greatest dessert to create to wow everyone at any Halloween gathering because the majority of visitors wouldn’t think to bake meringue cookies for parties! You can make them so easily, which is even better for you! Bring some Halloween Rice Krispie Treats with them. Additionally, they are the ideal treat for times when you have a sweet tooth, particularly after a cup of tea or coffee in the afternoon.
You won’t ever need to purchase store-bought meringue cookies again because they are so simple to create!
Equipment You May Need
There are various tools you may need to purchase in order to make the ideal ghost meringue biscuits. What I needed to make these keto Halloween cookies are listed below:
Piping tip Candy Eyes Black Food Gel Paint Brush Piping Bags
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 0.6g
Net Carbs 0.6g