Keto Chicken Cheese Casserole. A rich, creamy casserole with chicken and cheese that is excellent for anyone on a low-carb diet or in need of some major comfort food.
In a rich cream sauce, this Keto Chicken Cheese Bake is stuffed with succulent chicken pieces, mushrooms, bacon, and spinach.
Who wouldn’t be thrilled to see this hot, bubbling Keto Chicken Cheese Bake on the dinner table, waiting to be served, whether you eat low-carb or not?
With bacon, baby spinach, four kinds of cheese, mushrooms, and fresh garlic in a luscious, creamy sauce, this Keto Chicken Cheese Bake delivers a generous quantity of chicken in every bite.
This simple, low-carb casserole is perfectly seasoned, as you already know if you’ve tried some of my husband Jack’s earlier dishes. (He is SO skilled at fusing various flavors and seasonings!)
Colman’s dry mustard (we love the kick), white pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and a splash of hot sauce assist to balance off the dish’s richness and lend a subtly sharp note to the sauce.
We used a rotisserie chicken from our neighborhood market to make our Keto Chicken Cheese Bake even simpler, but you could also roast or poach a chicken at home and then shred or slice it for this dish.
- 1 lb. of bacon
- Grated Parmesan cheese, half a cup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup of avocado mayo
- heavy cream, 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce; Cholula was used.
- One tablespoon of dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 8 ounces of cream cheese packaged
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken purchased in a store, with the meat removed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 12 cups chopped red onion
- 8 ounces of sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- Baby spinach, 8 ounces
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon until crisp in a big skillet, remove to paper towels, and save three tablespoons of bacon fat.
- In a medium saucepan while the bacon cooks, put paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese.
- Cook and whisk with a wooden spoon until creamy over medium heat.
- Incorporate crumbled bacon into the cream mixture.
- In a clean skillet, add two tablespoons of the bacon oil, and cook the onions for three minutes over medium-high heat.
- The mushrooms should be added along with the last tablespoon of bacon oil and sauteed for five minutes.
- Toss the spinach with the garlic. Heat for two minutes.
- Heat the cream mixture before pouring it into an 8 x 12-inch casserole dish with the cooked chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes after adding the two cups of mozzarella cheese.
- For ONE-TWO minutes, put in the broiler.
- Allow to set up and serve 10 parts for ten minutes.
- A small amount of liquid on the bottom will ultimately mix with the mixture. A bit was spooned over each serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 43.9g
Saturated Fat 20.4g
Trans Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.9g
Monounsaturated Fat 14.7g
Total Carbohydrate 7.7g
Leave a Comment