Keto Hostess Cupcakes are a quick and simple treat that bakes up in just 20 minutes. This well-known snack cake only yields two cupcakes, so it is portion regulated. Therefore, perfect if you don’t want to produce a large quantity but have a hankering for sweet desserts with chocolate topping. Starting with a sugar-free chocolate cupcake, we add a marshmallow cream filling that is keto-friendly, a layer of chocolate ganache, and a white swirl of frosting on top.
- almond flour, 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon sweetener made from monk fruit
- 100 percent unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp
- A quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- a dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of creamier milk
- ONE egg
Ingredients in marshmallow creme
- 2 marshmallows without sugar
- 0.5 teaspoons of butter
- 14 cups of whipped cream without sugar
For Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- 1 tablespoon of melted sugar-free chocolate chips
Ingredients for Icing Swirls
- 1.5 teaspoons of heavy cream and 1 tablespoon of erythritol powder
- STEP 1: Heat the oven.
- Set the oven’s temperature to 325. Cooking spray two cavities of a muffin pan, then set away.
- STEP 2 Combine
- In a small basin, combine egg, sweetener, heavy cream, baking powder, salt, butter, cocoa powder, and almond flour. Blend thoroughly and thoroughly.
- Stage 3: Bake
- Fill the two cavities of the muffin tin with batter evenly. Bake for FIFTEEN to SEVENTEEN minutes at 325 degrees. Remove from the oven, using a knife to loosen the sides, and then leave the muffins in the tray for two to three minutes before removing them. Allow to completely cool before incorporating the filling. Pour the batter into a silicone muffin tin. Microwave for two to three minutes.
- Make the filler in STEP 4
- Microwave sugar-free marshmallows in a small bowl for 10 seconds. Whipping cream and butter should be well combined.
- ACTION 5: Fill it
- Remove the cupcake’s center from the top using a spoon or knife. Fill the marshmallow creme with the filling.
- STEP 6
- In a bowl(small), mix heavy cream and melted chocolate. Blend until uniform. Apply to each cupcake’s top. For five to ten minutes, put in the fridge.
- 7. Icing Swirl
- Heavy cream and powdered sweetener should be combined in a small bowl. To achieve a thick, pipable icing, adjust with sweetener or cream. Fill a piping bag with the mixture, then over the ganache’s surface, pipe a swirl.
It is a keto adaptation of the beloved Hostess Cupcake from childhood. Low-carb chocolate cake with marshmallow cream icing makes up the dessert. It is topped with a classic white frosting swirl and sugar-free chocolate ganache icing. Delicious!
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 7.8g
Net Carbs 2.2g