Keto Granola Bar Recipe are a nutritious and convenient snack option for those following a ketogenic diet. Packed with healthy fats and low in carbs, these homemade granola bars are a great way to satisfy your cravings while staying in ketosis. With a variety of nuts, seeds, and a touch of sweetness, these bars are both delicious and satisfying. Let’s explore the recipe!
Here’s the full recipe for Keto Granola Bars:
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup erythritol or low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C) and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped almonds, chopped walnuts, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, erythritol (or your chosen sweetener), cinnamon, and salt. Mix well to ensure all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the almond butter, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Microwave the mixture for about 30 seconds or until it becomes liquid. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until everything is well coated and the mixture starts to stick together.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking dish. Use a spatula or your hands to press the mixture firmly and evenly into the dish, ensuring it is tightly packed.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola bars to cool completely in the baking dish. This will help them firm up.
- Once cooled, lift the granola block out of the baking dish using the parchment paper and place it on a cutting board. Slice into individual bars or squares.
- Store the bars in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): The nutrition facts may vary slightly based on the specific ingredients used and the size of the servings. This recipe makes approximately 12 granola bars.
Here is an approximate breakdown of the nutrition facts per serving of Keto Granola Bar:
- Calories: 238
- Total Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 38mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 6g