Keto Gummies Recipe are a delicious and low-carb treat that can satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you in ketosis. These gummies are made with gelatin, sugar-free sweeteners, and flavored extracts. They are a fantastic option for anyone following a ketogenic diet or looking to reduce their sugar intake. Plus, they are easy to make at home and customizable with different flavors and shapes!
Here’s the recipe for keto gummies:
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar-free sweetener (such as erythritol or stevia)
- 1 teaspoon flavored extract (e.g., raspberry, lemon, orange)
- Optional: food coloring (gel-based or natural alternatives)
- In a small saucepan, pour in the water and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the surface. Let it sit for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Place the saucepan over low heat and stir gently until the gelatin has completely dissolved. Avoid boiling the mixture.
- Add the granulated sweetener to the saucepan and stir until it has fully dissolved. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the flavored extract. If desired, add a few drops of food coloring and mix well.
- Carefully pour the mixture into silicone molds or a greased baking dish, depending on the desired shape of your gummies.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Then, transfer it to the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Once the gummies have solidified, gently remove them from the molds or cut them into desired shapes if using a baking dish.
- Store the keto gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): The nutrition facts may vary depending on the specific ingredients and quantities used, but here’s an approximate breakdown based on a yield of 20 gummies (one serving):
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Sugar Alcohols: 2g
- Protein: 2g