This Keto Pumpkin Bread recipe is a delicious and healthy alternative for those following a ketogenic diet. Packed with the flavors of fall, this moist and flavorful bread is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. It’s low in carbs, high in healthy fats, and absolutely delicious.
Here’s the full recipe for Keto Pumpkin Bread, along with its nutrition facts and servings:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, ground flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the pumpkin puree, almond milk, granulated erythritol, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until the batter is smooth and well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread around the 40-minute mark and cover with foil if the top is browning too quickly.
- Once baked, remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Serving size: 1 slice (assuming 12 slices)
- Calories: 170
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 226mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 6g