KETO HAM AND EGG CUPS. An easy make ahead breakfast or for busy mornings, snack. Made with only 4 ingredients, a low carb and keto-friendly recipe!
LOW CARB & KETO FRIENDLY HAM EGG CUPS
Looking for a healthy breakfast(packed with protein?) With just FOUR ingredients, these Ham Egg Cups are made and in under TWENTY minutes, come together.
My family loves having eggs for breakfast. So easy they are to whip up. Eggs are high in protein, nutrients plus they’re low in carbs, keto, paleo & Whole30 compliant.
WHAT ARE BAKED EGG CUPS?
Simply eggs that you bake in a muffin tin and as a single-sized breakfast or snack for on the go, they work perfectly.
We like to rotate between a few of our favorite Baked Egg Cups that are::
Super simple to customize and take no time at all to whip up.
HOW LONG DO EGGS TAKE IN THE OVEN?
In about 12-15 at 375 F in the oven, these baked eggs cook up.
ARE BAKED EGGS HEALTHY?
Eggs fit perfectly into many healthy lifestyles and are naturally low in carbs and full of protein.
An easy make ahead breakfast or for busy mornings, snack perfect. Made with only FOUR ingredients, a low carb and keto-friendly recipe.
Work morning breakfast
Servings: 12 egg cups
Calories: 149 kcal
- 12 ham slices , use Whole30 compliant brand
- 12 large eggs
- Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- freshly chopped parsley OR grated cheese, dried oregano, dried basil,
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease or with silicone muffin liners, line a TWELVE cup muffin pan.
- Around the edge of each muffin tin, arrange ham slices.
FOR OVER-EASY EGGS:
- Into each muffin tin, crack an egg. Season with pepper and salt. Add optional seasonings/toppings.
- Until eggs are firm, bake for 12-15 minutes. Take it out and serve hot.
FOR OMELETTE STYLED BAKED EGGS:
- In a large measuring cup, crack the eggs (if preferred, with egg whites, feel free to swap out some whole egg). Season with salt, pepper, and herbs. Dividing evenly amongst each cup, pour mixture into muffin cups.
- Until eggs are firm, bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove and serve hot.
Ham Egg Cups
Amount Per Serving
(1 egg cup)
Calories 149Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g15%