Easy Keto Baked Ham and Egg Cups. The perfect on-the-go breakfast. A delicious cup that is stuffed full of eggs and cheese.
A LOW CARB BREAKFAST OR SNACK
To manage everyday in my house, breakfast is the hardest meal. It’s the most important meal. I mean, on an empty stomach, you just don’t function right. You know what I mean and your brain isn’t firing on all cylinders either? So breakfast is the meal that on busy school and workday mornings, I struggle to get the whole family to eat.
PROTEIN PACKED BREAKFAST
To eat scrambled eggs, generally I can only get my boys, so this was a great way to still give them something they enjoy and change it up. This was a huge hit!! They really tasted amazing. So nice and fluffy, the eggs bake up and the ham around the edges, gets just a little crispy. For other add-in flavor ideas, read my notes below!
(FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST) INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
Keyword: Baked Ham and Egg Cups,
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 large eggs
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. With cooking spray(nonstick), spray a muffin tin.
- Over each muffin cup, place individual ham slices and in the middle, gently press down until a cup shape forms.
- Add in about a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese in the bottom of each ham cup.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl(medium). Stir in sliced green onions and (to taste)salt and pepper.
- Into each of the ham cups, add a couple of tablespoons of the egg mixture.
- In the oven place muffin tin and for about 20-25 minutes, bake.
- Use a fork when done to gently remove each ham cup and serve.
Some additional add-ins -crumbled bacon, green peppers or diced tomatoes. To account for any additional ingredients added, just be sure to adjust the amount of egg mixture.
Calories: 367kcal |
Carbohydrates: 1g |
Protein: 30g |
Fat: 25g |
Saturated Fat: 10g |
Cholesterol: 339mg |
Sodium: 1119mg |
Potassium: 358mg |
Vitamin A: 670IU |
Vitamin C: 1.6mg |
Calcium: 188mg |