Requires only a few readily available ingredients, and about FIVE minutes of work, this Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fudge is perfect for keeping on hand for a sweet treat!
Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
As a holiday treat, I always think of fudge, but since creating my original 3-Ingredient Keto Fudge I realized that to head off cravings before they got the best of me, keeping fudge on hand as a low-carb sweet treat was a very simple way.
This fudge is very simple to make in the microwave and contains basic keto pantry staples.
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
(I like Lily’s Milk Chocolate Chips) 1 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
(Confectioners or Baking varieties) 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
1/2 cup No-Sugar Peanut Butter
(I like THESE) FOUR Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 2 MINUTES
additional time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
- (I like Lily’s Milk Chocolate Chips) 1 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- (Confectioner’s or Baking varieties) 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 cup No-Sugar Peanut Butter
- (I like THESE) 4 Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups
- In a microwave bowl(safe), combine the peanut butter, heavy cream, sweetener, and chocolate chips.
- For ONE minute, microwave. Stir well. You should notice that the chocolate chips are mostly melted, and in under ONE minute of mixing, should melt into a completely smooth mixture.
- Microwave an additional 20-30 seconds, if they do not (this doesn’t take long!).
- Onto parchment paper in a 9×9 pan to cool, using a scraper, turn out the fudge.
- While still warm, top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Leaving the fudge on the counter to cool will give it a softer texture. Leaving it in the refrigerator to cool will give it a harder texture.
- Cut into SIXTEEN pieces.
How To Store (Keto Peanut Butter Fudge)
In the refrigerator, store in an airtight container for up to TEN days.
To enjoy softer pieces, before eating, take them out of the fridge for TEN minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 10g
SATURATED FAT: 5g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 3g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3g