Satisfy your sweet tooth while staying true to your ketogenic lifestyle with these Keto Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies offer all the comforting flavors and chewy textures of traditional chocolate chip cookies, but with a keto-friendly twist. With almond flour as the base and sugar substitutes, these cookies are low in carbs and high in deliciousness. Whether you’re on a strict keto diet or simply looking for a guilt-free treat, these Keto Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect solution for your cravings.
Keto Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup keto-friendly sweetener (such as erythritol or stevia)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and keto-friendly sweetener until the sweetener is dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until the mixture is well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until a dough forms.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to portion out the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between each cookie.
- Gently flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a fork or your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per cookie, based on 18 cookies):
- Calories: ~100
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 2g