Making Keto Ice Cream Sandwiches has made the classic ice cream sandwich an even greater pleasure on a hot summer day. In this manner, you can rapidly prepare a dessert with set serving sizes.
Ingredients for keto ice cream sandwiches
- A half-cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- two tablespoons of the monk fruit sweetener
- 100% unsweetened cocoa powder, TWO tbsp.
- Egg yolks, two
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- Salt and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Half a cup of keto ice cream
- First, make the ice cream.
- Keto ice cream should be softened in the fridge for two to three hours. can also microwave the defrost process. Pour into a tiny baking dish with parchment paper once soft or liquid. Use a container that will guarantee ice cream that is between 1/2 and 1 inch thick. Refreeze next.
- MAKE COOKIE DOUGH IN STEP 2
- Put salt, coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla, egg yolk, butter, cocoa powder, and almond flour to a small bowl. With a fork, combine the ingredients until a dough forms and is equally distributed.
- 3. Roll out the cookie dough.
Cut out the cookies.
- Put the dough ball between two parchment paper sheets. Roll out to a thickness of 1/8 inch using a rolling pin. Using a knife, cookie cutter, or pizza cutter, cut into square or rectangular shapes.
- STEP 4: Bake sandwich cookies
- Put the cookie on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Prick the dough. At 325 degrees, bake for EIGHT–TEN minutes. Allow to fully cool before handling.
- Cut the ice cream into sandwiches in step 5.
- Refreeze the ice cream, then cut it into shapes that fit the cookies. Between the cookies, smear the ice cream. Store in a freezer-proof bag.
The keto chocolate cookies just require 10 minutes of baking time and are really simple to create.
For this recipe, Keto Pint and I worked together. Using pre-made keto ice cream from the shop is simple; Keto Pint ice cream is creamy, has no sugar added, and has only 3 grams of net carbohydrates per serving.
For portion control, this recipe only yields two keto ice cream sandwiches. You don’t have to prepare a sizable quantity and stress about consuming too many keto-friendly foods or tossing away leftovers. By tripling or doubling the recipe, you can also prepare a large quantity and keep the leftover homemade ice cream sandwiches in the fridge.
We teamed up with Keto Pint’s keto-approved ice cream to obtain that sweet, refreshing filling for our keto ice cream sandwiches, making them creamy and delectable. To help you feel healthy while eating what you want, all of their ice cream alternatives are free of gluten, rBST, and added sugar.
Leave a Comment