Rich in chocolate and created with a secret ingredient, these Super Moist Chocolate Keto Brownies are incredibly moist.
Ingredients in brownies
- Unsweetened chocolate in 4 ounces or keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Ricotta cheese, 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- 30 g of monk fruit
- One spoonful of instant coffee
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 1/3 cup of pure cacao or dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of almond flour or 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/fourth cup heavy cream
- A half-teaspoon of baking powder
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of salt and one cup of sugar-free chocolate chips for keto
Ingredients for chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 2 ounces of chocolate that are unsweetened or keto-friendly chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of erythritol in powder
- 100% pure dark chocolate or cacao powder, 1/4 cup
- 1/fourth cup heavy cream
- STEP 1: Heat the oven.
- Set a square baking pan in the oven and line it with damp parchment paper.
- 2. Microwave it
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 4 oz of the unsweetened chocolate by microwaving it for 30-second intervals.
- 3. Combine the ingredients.
- In the same bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, monk fruit, espresso, vanilla, cocoa powder, flour, heavy cream, baking soda, and salt as the monk fruit. Assemble by combining. Add the remaining chocolate chips and blend.
- STEP 4
- Dispense batter
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Avoid overbaking because the mixture will still be jiggly after baking. Before icing, let cool.
- MAKE THE FROSTING IN STEP 5
- In a saucepan(small), for frosting over low heat, melt the chocolate, erythritol, and butter. Remove from heat after melted, then mix in heavy cream and cocoa powder. The thickness should develop.
- Spread the icing in STEP 6.
- Overtop the brownies with icing.
- You can tell this recipe is extremely chocolaty because it calls for cocoa powder and unsweetened chocolate. The ricotta cheese keeps these brownies soft and chewy and adds to their moistness. They are made exactly like granny used to!
This keto-friendly brownie recipe calls for 100% unsweetened chocolate, often known as keto chocolate or baking chocolate. The following two chocolate manufacturers are suitable for keto:
ChocZero: These chocolate chips are sweetened with monk fruit rather than sugar alcohols or other artificial sweeteners. They are ideal for your keto chocolate baking because they contain 50% chocolate. Lily’s Chocolate: Erythritol and stevia are used to sweeten these chocolate chips.
They don’t have any artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols either. Unsweetened cocoa powder is also added to this brownie recipe to make it more chocolaty. This recipe also works with cacao powder. In this recipe, Viva Naturals or Hershey’s will both work.