Keto Low Carb Taco Casserole Recipe. For anyone trying to eat low carb or Keto, a perfect dinner idea. A satisfying meal that is nutritious, easy, and quick. To serve on the side, make rice and this will be a family favorite weeknight dinner!
Healthy Taco Casserole – Keto, Low Carb
Who doesn’t love a good taco night?!?! For everyone, this Low Carb Taco Casserole makes taco night! Serve this as is if the entire family is eating low carb. Serve rice on the side is some need their carbs?.
With tortilla chips, over a salad, alongside rice, or in a tortilla, this taco casserole can be eaten as is. So easy, so many options and so good!
Can This Be Made Ahead
Yes, this can definitely be made ahead. Without toppings, prepare the casserole then cover and refrigerate. Reheat and before serving, add toppings.
What Is The Best Way To Store
Cover and refrigerate. Leave off the sour cream and lettuce if you plan to have lots of leftovers. This will make reheating more appealing, and before serving, the sour cream and lettuce can be added.
What To Serve With Taco Casserole
With this taco casserole, any Mexican-inspired sides will be great. Here are a few ideas for you:
Mexican Street Corn Salad –
Creamy Avocado Dip –
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
- 10 ounces Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 2-3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- (seeded, chopped) 1 Small Red Bell Pepper –
- 1 Small White Onion – chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Cups Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Chopped Lettuce
- Chopped Tomato
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Salsa – Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- In oil, pan-fry the cauliflower rice over medium/high heat until it gets browned. To greased casserole dish (2qt), transfer and spread in an even layer.
- With red pepper and onion, brown ground beef over medium/high heat. If necessary, drain excess fat then add water, tomato paste, and taco seasoning. Stir and until the liquid absorbs, cook. In an even layer, transfer to casserole dish on top of cauliflower rice.
- With shredded cheese, top, and for 10-15 minutes, bake.
- Over the top, spread sour cream. Sprinkle with preferred toppings and extra shredded cheese.
- Hand Blender
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 40g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 1g
Unsaturated Fat 16g
Leave a Comment