The BEST Keto Taco Casserole! Without any of the carbs, loaded with cheesy taco goodness. A family-friendly dish that really hits the spot.
The Best Keto Taco Casserole
Even if it isn’t Taco Tuesday, the best keto taco casserole is good!
Because even non-keto folks always seem to love it, I think this recipe is really great! This one just seems natural as sometimes keto recipes seem contrived or forced.
In fact, if you didn’t find it here, you probably wouldn’t even guess that this is a keto recipe. That means that if you are having friends or family over for a meal and they aren’t into the low-carb lifestyle, this is a great recipe to make.
Something else that makes this keto taco casserole great is that without having to make a special trip to the grocery store to get special ingredients, you can probably make it right now. All you need to whip up this recipe with is ground beef, some seasoning, some eggs, and cheese!
Not only if you are having guests over, is this a great recipe to make, but if you like to meal prep, it is also a great recipe to make.
yield: 10 SLICE
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ONE tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ONE tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- (optional for an added kick)1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper,
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- 3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine all taco seasoning ingredients and put them aside.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until it’s no longer pink. To beef, add taco seasoning and stir until it gets combined. spread ground beef mixture into a pie pan.
- Into a large bowl, combine garlic, heavy cream, and eggs and whisk together.
- Overground beef, pour the egg mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes. When the center is set and cheese is lightly brown around the edges, taco casserole is done. Remove from oven and for a few minutes before serving, allow to sit.
- Serve and top with green onions, sauce, sour cream(or whatever you choose!)
YIELD: 10 Slices
SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 20.08g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.86g