Everyone loves BACON! Especially on the keto diet, so I created a cookie with the flavor of maple paired with maple syrup. This Keto Maple Bacon Cookies will surprise you with how good it is! Plus, it’s dairy free!
All people adore bacon! In particular, on the ketogenic diet, I made a cookie with maple flavoring and maple syrup. You’ll be surprised by how tasty this keto cookie is! Moreover, it is dairy-free!
- a quarter cup of almond flour
- a half-cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of golden monk fruit and 1/2 cup of erythritol
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- A half-cup of rendered bacon fat (from cooking 1.5 pounds of bacon)
- 1/4 cup Maple ChocZero syrup
- 1 egg
- STEP 1 Warm up
- Set the oven’s temperature to 325.
- 2. Pulse it
- Add the (food processor)dry ingredients and pulse.
- 3rd Step: Prepare the dough
- When smooth, stiff dough ball forms, add the other ingredients and pulse once or twice.
- Optional Step 4: Refrigerate
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then chill for two hours.
- Make dough balls in step 5
- Roll a piece of dough into a 1-inch ball, then set it on a baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper. Each dough ball should be placed 1.5 inches apart. Each ball should be flattened with a spoon.
- 6th Step: Bake it
- Bake for ten minutes at 325 degrees.
- STEP 7: De-stress
- Before moving to a wire rack, let the baked goods cool on the baking sheet for two minutes.
For all you bacon lovers out there, there is finally a cookie recipe! Just for you, here is a sugar-free cookie with a bit of bacon flavor. I’ve added maple syrup that allowed for keto to go well with the bacon. Bacon and maple go great together. They are a well-known breakfast pairing as a result. This cookie is also devoid of dairy. We can get away without using butter in this recipe because the bacon grease acts as both the cookie’s fat and flavoring.
Maple syrup keto
As the keto diet gains popularity, more businesses are releasing goods for it. There are various maple syrups that are keto-friendly, but my favorite is ChocZero’s sugar-free maple syrup. Additionally free of sugar alcohol is this low-carb syrup. As a result, you don’t need to be concerned about any unpleasant side effects from utilizing the syrup. And it has a fantastic flavor and great taste! I adore using ChocZero syrups in my baking.
Processor for food
I blend the cookie dough for this low-carb cookie recipe in a food processor. The Cuisinart food processor is the one I suggest.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 5.5g
Net Carbs 1.1g