Where have this Keto Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie have been all my life? You’re going to love this creamy and decadent low carb dessert recipe, because this is a combination that makes your heart flip.
If I’m being honest, this is a kind of combination that we have always been kind of meh about.
But that’s OK, because frankly this is the only recipe you’ll ever need to get the best of both, in my opinion. The rich and creamy peanut butter filling, mix with a crunchy chocolate cookie crust, and topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate. AND toasted peanuts on top?!?! Be still my heart.
For the chocolate crust:
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups superfine, blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
For the filling:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter(sugar free), room temp
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
For the topping:
- 4 squares lindt 90% chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar free peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
For the chocolate crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Take a bowl and combine the cocoa powder, sweetener, almond flour and melted butter in it and mix well.
- To a 9-inch pie plate, transfer the crust dough.
- Into the bottom and up the sides, press the crust firmly.
- Bake the crust for ten mins.
- Take it out from the oven and put aside and let it cool.
To make the filling:
- Combine the peanut butter and mascarpone stir gently by hand until it gets creamy and fully combined.
- Take a bowl and combine the erythritol, xanthan gum, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream in a it and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Into the whipped cream, carefully fold the peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer the filling to the cooled crust and with a spatula, smooth .
- Freeze for thirty mins.
To make the topping:
- Take a bowl and combine the erythritol, heavy whipping cream and peanut butter in it and mix well.
- Take a plastic baggie and spoon into it and snip the tip off one corner.
- Onto the top of the pie, squeeze lines of the peanut butter mixture.
- In a microwave bowl, heat the chocolate until it gets melted.
- Into a plastic baggie, transfer the chocolate and snip the tip off of one corner.
- With melted chocolate, drizzle over the top of the pie.
- With chopped peanuts, sprinkle the top of the pie.
- Serving Size: 1/12th pie
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 48g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
Leave a Comment