A quick, easy and super delcious recipe Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars only takes a few minutes to whip up- Now they have a ketogenic and low carb makeover! Filled with nuts, seeds, and shredded coconut these crunch bars will make your mouth water! This healthy homemade chocolate dessert which is sugar free and paleo too. Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice (stevia sweetened keto friendly chocolate chips)
- 1 cup almond butter
- seeds of choice (almonds, cashews) and 3 cups nuts
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Take a 8 x 8-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper and put it aside.
- Combine your coconut oil, sticky sweetener, almond butter and chocolate chips of choice in a microwave-safe bowl and melt until it gets well combined.
- Put nuts/seeds of choice and mix until it gets fully combined. Into the lined baking dish, pour the keto crunch bar mixture and by using a spatula spread out. Until firm, refrigerate or freeze.
- The best sticky sweeteners are pure agave nectar or maple syrup. For a 100% keto friendly sticky sweetener, use a sweetened swerve syrup or monk fruit.
- These bars should be kept refrigerated. These should be kept frozen, if made using homemade chocolate.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | NET CARBS: 2g