This Low Crab Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is a wonderful dessert that would keep you full for a while! Sugar free, LCHF and keto.
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
To a stand mixer, add heavy cream and cream cheese. We prefer reduced fat cream cheese, because as you’ll see it makes no difference in carbs, but is better for anyone else who wants to share the dish in my house! Add more heavy cream, when it has combined.
Into powder I crushed up some unsweetened freeze dried strawberries to add extra flavor and sweetness to the salad, using the blade attachment of stick blender. I get my strawberries from Amazon.
To the cream mixture, add the strawberry powder, plus some sugar free sweetening syrup. You could also substitute a few drops of liquid stevia of choice! Mix until it gets fully combined.
Hull and chop some fresh strawberries. If you want this to be a quick task use Handy huller tool! Add some almond flour and the strawberries and to the cream mixture and stir by hand. It gives the salad a subtle nutty flavor.
Into a serving dish, spoon everything and keep in the fridge until ready to serve!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- chopped into powder, 10 g freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbs sugar free sweetening syrup
- 8 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- ¼ cup almond flour
- Into a stand mixer bowl, place the HALF the cream and cream cheese. Until combined, mix on a slow speed. Add the remaining cream and combine again.
- Add the sweetening syrup and freeze dried strawberry powder and mix until it gets fully combined.
- Put almond flour and fresh strawberries, and stir by hand until it gets well mixed.
- Into a serving dish, spoon and keep in the fridge until required.
Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 34g
Saturated Fat 18g
Net Carbohydrates 7g