These Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters take only five mins to make and are a perfect sweet treat snacks for the Keto diet!
These clusters are the perfect amount of sweet packed full of healthy nuts without being overly sweet. The best part is that they take just about five mins to make! Minus the chilling time that is.
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pecan or walnut halves
- ½ cup pepitas
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 cup dark chocolate sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- In a cast-iron skillet, place the coconut oil and the chocolate chips over low heat. Stir constantly until it gets melted.
- Put nuts and seeds, once melted. Stir to combine.
- Place about 2 tbsp. worth of the mixture by using a spoon into mounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, use flaky sea salt to sprinkle.
- Now put the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for 60 minutes. Put the clusters to a lidded freezer-safe container, once set. Store for up to one month.